NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 01 Walk-in Interview for 1 Project Staff Nurse (Male) Letest post @dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 -NIIRNCD has invited applications for the Walk-in Interview for 1 Project Staff Nurse (Male) recruitment in Jodhpur. If you are interested and preparing for the job in then there is good news for you. Job aspirants can get all the given details. These details are taken from dmrcjodhpur.nic.in online notification. in the below section, all the important information like dmrcjodhpur.nic.in , post details, fee details, importaint date, online, opening and last date, official website name, NIIRNCD salary, age limit, document, how to fil the form are given. You can also check Official Govt Jobs Notification for ore details. You will get all the details. You can verify your eligibility. Now get the direct link for Jodhpur state Government Jobs from here. Candidates who want to know ore about NIIRNCD can visit the official website or can read the pdf notification by visiting the website link given below.
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 : Basic details and Full Summary
|Vacancy Organization Name||NIIRNCD|
|Post Name||Walk-in Interview for 1 Project Staff Nurse (Male)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Minimum age 18 years – Maxine age 38 years
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022: Education Qualification Details
10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, B.SC, Msc,
The selection process can be completed in many phases like in the first phases through written examination and oral questions, on the basis of the merit of interview, marksheet and required document, there will be appointment in Walk-in Interview for 1 Project Staff Nurse (Male).
Document NIIRNCD Recruitment jobs
To apply online, you must have a computer or a smart mobile, and must have a good internet connection or WIFI, through which you can easily Candidate fill your Walk-in Interview for 1 Project Staff Nurse (Male) application form.
You should have an email ID because all the information releted to the form will be provided to you on this email, it not then should create it.
Now Aadhar card has been made completely mandatory for any government and private jobs, take a photo of your Aadhar card and save it your mobile, so that it can be sent by email if needed.
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 How to Easly apply
- First all the candidates go to the official website dmrcjodhpur.nic.in its link is given below.
- Go to homepage latest notification section, find job notification link. Downlod the notification read it carefully.
- Before filling the dmrcjodhpur.nic.in online Form, collect the required document given above.
- After that, start filling the application carefully and the required details for registration. make sure to check the filled details and the submit.
- Now candidates have to prepare the relevant scan document as per the size given in the instructions, photo, signature, ID, thumb, marksheet, and upload the required document in PNG/JPG format.
- If the application fee is given , then you must pay the fee according to your category, otherwise the form will not be valid.
- If you have paid the application fee, then you must take a printout of the payment receipt.
- Before submitting the NIIRNCD Application form, you check the filled details.
Useful and important Links for NIIRNCD
Official Notification PDF
We are here for all latest government and private job of each department job opening, upcoming notification. – NIIRNCD, notification latest news. Like Up assembly, Indian army, Bank jobs, Police Recruitment, SRLM. Railway, Diploma Engineers, Scientist, Assistant Engineer, stenographer, Computer Operator, BICL , IRCON, CCI, NIC limited, Forest jobs, Fireman jobs, Fresher Jobs, MTS Teacher. 10th jobs, 12th jobs, Stay tuned to our official website skilyojna.com to get all the updates and updates. Releted to all the latest government and private jobs etc. If you have any question or problem releted to Walk-in Interview for 1 Project Staff Nurse (Male) given above, then you can comment us.
The candidates appearing in this examination must have a good knowledge about the current events of importance of the country and the state in general studies. Geography, History, Maths, ……… And the developments in Uttar Pradesh government are mostly asked about, Apart from this, candidates are required to keep abreast of the events of the last 2-3 months like important dates. Awards, sports, books and authors, paying special attention to the complete details related to the events like date, place, name etc.