Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in Government Sector? Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation (KFCSC) has announced its recruitment drive for the year 2023. KFCSC is inviting applications for 386 Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant posts. If you are interested to apply for these posts read this article completely and carefully.
KFCSC Recruitment 2023
Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited is a government organization Staff Selection Commission which is responsible for various jobs of Karnataka Govt and for conducting various exams and various recruitments. Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited organization issues recruitment notices from time to time for various posts across Karnataka. Recruitment notice contains details like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, application process and important dates.
Candidates who are interested in this job can check the official website kfcsc.karnataka.gov.in for latest recruitment notices and apply for latest released Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant post and which matches their eligibility criteria. The recruitment process usually consists of a written test, as well as a personal interview and skill test.
KFCSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Website name, age limit, documents, how to fill the form, etc. of KFCSC Recruitment are given. You will get all the information. You can verify your eligibility. Now information about all government vacancies coming from various departments of Karnataka is given. So that all the youth can get full opportunity for their preparation / and Karnataka can prepare well for government exams.So that the candidates can get the direct link for the job opening from here. KFCSC can visit the official website / or read the pdf notification by visiting the website link given below.
The total number of vacancies for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant posts is 386. The vacancy details are as follows:
- Junior Assistant: 280
- Senior Assistant: 106
To be eligible for KFCSC Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates must also have a basic knowledge of computers and must be proficient in English and Kannada.
The minimum age limit for candidates applying for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant posts is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government norms.
KFCSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for KFCSC Recruitment 2023 consists of a written exam and an interview. Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for the interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written exam and the interview.
KFCSC Jobs How To Fill Application Form
- Submit the necessary documents before filling the online form.
- Candidates visit the official website of Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited kfcsc.karnataka.gov.in its link is given below. Find the notification link. Download the notification read it carefully.
- KFCSC Jobs, it is mandatory to follow the above step 1. from step to the last step.
- Note down the application number after registering the online application. Print the Draft Application Form from Registration
- Please download and print the “Step 1. Registration Format” before doing your online registration and check the printed format and fill the required blanks.
- It is mandatory to give details of all in KFCSCp registration. Pay online/offline if possible as per registration format
- After inspecting all the points mentioned in the application, if any amendment is required. Registration modification can be done by giving the registration number / Aadhaar number in the application.
- If no error is found then submit the final. After final submission, you cannot make any changes in any way.
KFCSC Recruitment Imortant Date
- Start Date To KFCSC Jobs – 17-April-2023
- Laste Date To KFCSC Jobs – 12-May -2023
- Application Fee Last Date To KFCSC Jobs –
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The written exam for KFCSC Recruitment 2023 will consist of objective-type questions. The exam will be conducted for a total of 100 marks, and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours. The syllabus for the exam will cover
If you want to get any other type of information about all government and non-government jobs in Karnataka, you can get information through our website skilyojna. In the coming time, the jobs in various departments are to be filled in 2023 by the Karnataka government. For now, the government has given the golden opportunity to all the promising male and female candidates in KFCSC.