ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 06 Specialist, Medical Officer (Ayurveda) Letest post esic.nic.in
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 -ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 has invited applications for the Specialist, Medical Officer (Ayurveda) recruitment in Maharashtra. If you are interested and preparing for the job in then there is good news for you. Job aspirants can get all the given details. These details are taken from esic.nic.in online notification. in the below section, all the important inforation like esic.nic.in , post details, fee details, importaint date, online, opening and last date, official website name, ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment salary, age limit, document, how to fil the form are given. You can also check Official Govt Jobs Notification for ore details. You will get all the detaills. You can verify your eligibility. Now get the direct link for Maharashtra state Government Jobs from here. Candidates who want to know ore about ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment can visit the official website or can read the pdf notification by visiting the website link given below.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Basic details and Full Summary
Vacancy Organization Name – Employees’ State Insurance Scheme Maharashtra
Post Name – Part Time Specialist, Medical Officer (Ayurveda)
Total Post – 06
Apply Date– 19/04/2022
Last Date- 05/05/2022
Apply Mode – Online
Education Qualification – mbbs
Age Limit– 18 To 37
The selection process can be completed in many phases like in the first phases through written examination and oral questions, on the basis of the merit of interview, marksheet and required document, there will be appointment in Specialist, Medical Officer (Ayurveda)
Also Read>Anganwadi Govt Jobs
Document ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 jobs
To apply online, you must have a computer or a smart mobail, and must have a good internet connection or WIFI, through which you can easily Candidate fill your Specialist, Medical Officer (Ayurveda) application form.
You shoud have an email ID because all the information releted to the form will be provided to you on this email, it not then shoud creat it
Now Adhar card has been made completely mandatory for any government and private jobs, take a photo of your Adhar card and save it your mobail, so thatit can be sent by email if needed.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 How to Easly apply
- First all the candidates go to the official website @esic.nic.in its link is given below.
- Go to homepage latest notification section, find job notification link. Downlod the notification read it carefully.
- Before filling the esic.nic.in online Form, collect the required document given above.
- After that, start filling the application carefully and the required details for registration. make sure to check the filled details and the submit.
- Now candidates have to prepare the relevant scan document as per the size given in the instructions, photo, signature, ID, thumb, marksheet, and upload the required document in PNG/JPG format.
- If the application fee is given , then you must pay the fee according to your category, otherwise the form wil not be valid.
- If you have paid the application fee, then you must take a printout of the payment receipt.
- Before submitting the ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment Application form, you ust check the filled details.
Also Read>Apply Online Form
Useful and important Links for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
We are here for all latest government and private job of each department job opening, upcoming notification, – ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment , notification latest news. Like Up assembly, Indian army, Bank jobs, Police Recruitment, SRLM. Railway, Diploma Engineers, Scientist, Assistant Engineer, stenographer, Computer Operator, BICL , IRCON, CCI, NIC limited, Forest jobs, Fireman jobs, Fresher Jobs, MTS , Teacher, 10th jobs, 12th jobs, Stay tuned to our official website skilyojna.com to get all the updates and updates releted to all the latest government and private jobs etc. If you have any question or problem releted to Specialist, Medical Officer (Ayurveda) given above, then you can comment us.