ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2022 : Apply Offline for 12 Junior Resident job Letest post @esic.nic.in
ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2022 -ESIC Bihar has invited applications for the Junior Resident job recruitment in Bihar . If you are interested and preparing for the job in then there is good news for you. Job aspirants can get all the given details. These details are taken from esic.nic.in offline notification. in the below section, all the important information like esic.nic.in , post details, fee details, importaint date, offline, opening and last date, official website name, ESIC Bihar salary, age limit, document, how to fil the form are given. You can also check Official Govt Jobs Notification for ore details. You will get all the details. You can verify your eligibility. Now get the direct link for Bihar state Government Jobs from here. Candidates who want to know ore about ESIC Bihar can visit the official website or can read the pdf notification by visiting the website link given below.
ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2022 : Basic details and Full Summary
|Vacancy Organization Name||ESIC Bihar|
|Post Name||Junior Resident job|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Minimum age 18 years – Maxine age 38 years
ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Education Qualification Details
10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, B.SC, Msc,
The selection process can be completed in many phases like in the first phases through written examination and oral questions, on the basis of the merit of interview, marksheet and required document, there will be appointment in Junior Resident job.
Document ESIC Bihar Recruitment jobs
To apply offline, you must have a computer or a smart mobile, and must have a good internet connection or WIFI, through which you can easily Candidate fill your Junior Resident job application form.
You should have an email ID because all the information releted to the form will be provided to you on this email, it not then should create it.
Now Aadhar card has been made completely mandatory for any government and private jobs, take a photo of your Aadhar card and save it your mobile, so that it can be sent by email if needed.
ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2022 How to Easly apply
- First all the candidates go to the official website esic.nic.in its link is given below.
- Go to homepage latest notification section, find job notification link. Downlod the notification read it carefully.
- Before filling the esic.nic.in offline Form, collect the required document given above.
- After that, start filling the application carefully and the required details for registration. make sure to check the filled details and the submit.
- Now candidates have to prepare the relevant scan document as per the size given in the instructions, photo, signature, ID, thumb, marksheet, and upload the required document in PNG/JPG format.
- If the application fee is given , then you must pay the fee according to your category, otherwise the form will not be valid.
- If you have paid the application fee, then you must take a printout of the payment receipt.
- Before submitting the ESIC Bihar Application form, you check the filled details.
>MAMC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For Latest Notification
Useful and important Links for ESIC Bihar
Official Notification PDF
We are here for all latest government and private job of each department job opening, upcoming notification. – ESIC Bihar, notification latest news. Like Up assembly, Indian army, Bank jobs, Police Recruitment, SRLM. Railway, Diploma Engineers, Scientist, Assistant Engineer, stenographer, Computer Operator, BICL , IRCON, CCI, NIC limited, Forest jobs, Fireman jobs, Fresher Jobs, MTS Teacher. 10th jobs, 12th jobs, Stay tuned to our official website skilyojna.com to get all the updates and updates. Releted to all the latest government and private jobs etc. If you have any question or problem releted to Junior Resident job given above, then you can comment us.
The candidates appearing in this examination must have a good knowledge about the current events of importance of the country and the state in general studies. Geography, History, Maths, ……… And the developments in Uttar Pradesh government are mostly asked about, Apart from this, candidates are required to keep abreast of the events of the last 2-3 months like important dates. Awards, sports, books and authors, paying special attention to the complete details related to the events like date, place, name etc.