BARC Recruitment 2023 Recruitment 2023 | Available Stipendiary Trainee Cat I, Stipendiary Trainee Cat II, Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B Latest Post | Total Vacancy 4374 | Apply Online Form | BARC Application Process Registration Date @ barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2023
BARC Recruitment 2023 Recruitment 2023: Latest BARC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy 2023 is Invited. Govt Jobs career by India India government for all the youth and girls who are looking for a job to make a great career in 2023. The India government has announced that BARC Recruitment 2023 Recruitment 2023 will be recruited in various departments. In the coming time in various department of India state govt jobs 2023 to be filled. For now, the government has given a golden chance all the promising male and female candidates in BARC Recruitment 2023.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Recruitment 2023 Notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is a multidisciplinary research center located in Mumbai, India. BARC has announced the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee Cat I, Stipendiary Trainee Cat II, Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, and Technician/B for the year 2023. The recruitment process is open to candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in pursuing a career with BARC.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Recruitment 2023 Overview
BARC is a premier research institution that conducts research in the fields of nuclear science, engineering, and technology. The center was established in 1954 by Dr. Homi J. Bhabha and has since then made significant contributions to the development of nuclear technology in India. The center is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and has a team of highly skilled scientists, engineers, and technicians.
- Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Post: Stipendiary Trainee Cat I, Stipendiary Trainee Cat II, Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B
- Total Vacancies: 4374
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: 24 April 2023
- Application End Date: 22 May 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Government Job 2023
- City Union Bank Recruitment 2023
- RRB Recruitment 2023
- BECIL Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for the different posts under BARC Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
Stipendiary Trainee Cat I
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. (Chemistry/Physics)
- Age Limit: 18-24 years
Stipendiary Trainee Cat II
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10+2) in Science stream with a minimum of 60% marks OR SSC (10th) with a minimum of 60% marks with Science and Mathematics plus trade certificate of 1 year duration in relevant trade.
- Age Limit: 18-22 years
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in the relevant field with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Educational Qualification: SSC (10th) with a minimum of 60% marks with Science and Mathematics plus trade certificate of 1 year duration in relevant trade.
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
Selection Procedure for BARC Recruitment 2023
The selection procedure for BARC Recruitment 2023 will consist of two stages:
- Stage 1: Preliminary Test
- Stage 2: Advanced Test and Trade/Skill Test
The candidates who qualify in the preliminary test will be called for the advanced test and trade/skill test. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the advanced test and trade/skill test.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023
The application process for BARC Recruitment 2023 is completely online. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the posts.
- Visit the official website of BARC: www.barc.gov.in
- Click on the “Career Opportunities” tab.
- Select the post you want to apply for and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Here are the pay scales for different posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat I: Rs. 16,000/- per month
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat II: Rs. 10,500/- per month
- Technical Officer/C: Rs. 56,100/- per month
- Scientific Assistant/B: Rs. 35,400/- per month
- Technician/B: Rs. 21,700/- per month
Official website– Click Here
- What is the last date to apply for the BARC Recruitment 2023?
- The last date to apply is 22 May 2023.
- What is the selection process for the BARC Recruitment 2023?
- The selection process includes a written examination, physical standard test, physical endurance test, and skill test.
- What is the pay scale for the Stipendiary Trainee Cat II post?
- The pay scale for the Stipendiary Trainee Cat II post is Rs. 10,500/- per month.
1 thought on “BARC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 4374 Posts of Stipendiary Trainees, Technical Officers, Scientific Assistants, and Technicians @barc.gov.in”